Whilst the digital format is perfect for sharing there’s something very transitory about it. It can’t be held in your hands. I remember turning the pages of my grandparents wedding album from the 1940s with great fascination. The weight in my hands and the feel of the card as I turned the pages. A sense of time and a tangible part of my own history. I’m not sure I would have had the same experience if they were stored on a USB stick or if I was looking at them on a screen. I truly believe there is absolutely no better way to enjoy and preserve your memories than in a quality printed album that will last for generations.
- Choose your 50 (approx.) favourite images from your wedding.
- I design the album.
- You review the design of your album online and make any comments or revisions.
- I revise the album. We can repeat this process up to 3 times.
- You approve the album once you are completely happy.
- I arrange production and delivery.
A 30 page 12×12″ leather album as seen above is £550
There is a huge range of other covers options & colours available so please ask for a brochure.